ALL reserved seating is non-refundable unless SO MUCH FUN cancels your public class/private event. We will reach out about two hours prior to your painting class/event if there is a chance of cancellation. So Much Fun Paint and Sip has the right to cancel ANY type of PUBLIC class if there are LESS than 5 registrations due to staffing/overhead costs. Public classes with little or no sign-ups are subject to a possible change of Art as well. If you are interested in a particular class, we encourage you to sign up early to ensure you will be able to paint the medium/picture of your choice.
- Individual cancellations, made by a customer, at least 24 hours prior, will result in an in-store credit valid for UP TO 6 MONTHS ONLY. All reschedules are subject to future class availability.
- We are sorry but an in-store credit will NOT be issued for ANY no-shows or cancellations made within the 24 hr. time frame. Therefore, ALL funds, reservations and credits will be forfeited.
- Group Event/Private Party cancellations made at least one week prior to the party date will be issued an in-store credit to be used at a later date.
- We are sorry, but an in-store credit will NOT be issued for any group event/private party cancellations made within one week prior due to So Much Fun’s inability to schedule another public/private class/party in its place. ANY group/private party event cancelled within the week of the session will also lose their deposit plus any additional guest sign-ups made online.
- ALL private parties will be charged for the minimum number of painters required, as stated on our party package contract, regardless.